Ship and Yacht Registration Services
St Vincent and the Grenadines is one of the leading jurisdictions for the offshore registration of ships, yachts and pleasure craft. Most clients choose to first establish a SVG offshore corporate entity (LLC/IBC) to own the ship or yacht. We would assist by forming that entity and then proceed to register the vessel with the maritime authorities.
In order to commence the process, please provide us with:
- The Application Form duly completed;
- Letter as evidence of local registered agent of underlying company;
- Bill of Sale (notarised);
- Declaration of ownership (notarised);
- Certificate of Deletion from previous registry;
- Certificate of Incorporation of underlying IBC or LLC in whose name the ship will be registered;
- Evidence of name and competency of present Master;
- Proof that vessel has a call sign issued by the regulatory authorities (“NTRC”) in St Vincent and the Grenadines.
To download copies of relevant laws, regulations and forms please visit: